Your next vacation, sorted
Mums, we’ve got 15 countries from all over the globe for you, so you may want to start planning those itineraries.
- Vietnam: Fresh, affordable food is available everywhere in Vietnam, even on the streets, which makes it perfect for foodies of all ages.
- Thailand: This is a good place to travel to with little ones if you’d like them to have more animal experiences. Kids can interact with elephants, for example, at the nature park in Chiang Mai.
- Malaysia: Another one for nature lovers, jungle camp and wildlife experiences are very popular in many areas of this Asian country.
- India: The beauty of this colourful, happy country makes it one of the most exciting family destinations. Plus, who wouldn’t love to have the Taj Mahal behind them in a photo…
- Sri Lanka: This country is best visited in a group where you’ll marvel at everything from the ancient sites and fascinating culture, to the beautiful wilderness and idyllic beaches.
- Cambodia: The friendly people, the cultural richness – there’s so much that the kids can learn at this country.
- Morocco: There’s so much to see at this destination, where you’ll find everything from camel-clad deserts and bustling souks, to magnificent beaches.
- Italy: The land of pizza and pasta it is, but there’s so much more to this European country where the streets are practically walk-in museums.
- South Africa: While safaris may be a little intense for tots, teens will love places like the Kruger National Park.
- Japan: It’s just the right balance between city and nature, and there’s so much coolness to explore at this metropolitan haven, too.
- Sweden: Stockholm is very baby-friendly with a lot of kid-centric activities for you and them to take part in.
- Guatemala: The people of this great little country are descended from one of the oldest and most advanced ancient civilisations in the world.
- Zanzibar: In this country, babies are always welcome, along with their mothers and families. At this destination, kids represent the future.
- Indonesia: Bali has a lot of family-oriented hotels and restaurants, and is one of the best places to travel to with a newborn.
- Greece: For those new mums and their families that travel to Greece, be sure to visit the Plaka District of Athens and the Castles Of Rhodes – and try the delicious food that’s on offer at this vivid destination.