Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In case the item you received is broken or defective, you may return an item within the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we'll examine it and if the item is found to be defective or broken, we are going to process the refund along side with any shipping fees incurred.
In the uncommon circumstance wherever the item received is wrong, you'll be able to return the item within the same condition you received and within the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we'll process the refund together with free fifteen day returns.
There are some bound scenarios where it's difficult for us to support returns:
- - Return request is made outside the required time-frame, of fifteen days from delivery.
- - Product is used, damaged, or isn't within the same condition as you received it.
- - Products tampered or with missing parts.
If you change your mind before receiving your item, simply inform us to cancel your order and we can process the refund alongside any shipping fees applied. If you would like to return the item when receiving it, you have up to fifteen days to return them, keeping the below rules in mind:
- - You can’t return Clearance items clearly marked as non-returnable and displaying a No-Return Policy.
- - Only the items with ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed/Closed Box) and still with its Original Seal may be returned.
Normally, the courier representative may contact you within 3-5 days from the day you requested a return. However, it would sometimes take up to 2 weeks for a courier to gather the item.
If you had paid through electronic means like credit or debit card, normally the amount paid will reflect your bank account in 30 days or depend on your bank's processing.
Cash on delivery (COD) is not available in our website but you may order from our partners from Mumzworld.com, Sprii.com or Souq.com if you want COD.